Ever wondered how to cook perfect white rice in a fuzzy logic rice cooker?
This video show’s how easy it is to cook rice with just a press of a button in the Sakura Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker With Ceramic Bowl by Yum Asia.
This rice cooker is for the UK and Europe and is designed for 1-8 people capacity. For more information go to http://www.yumasia.co.uk/yum-en15
Key Features of Sakura at a glance:
- 220-240v, 50hz with 3 pin UK plug
- 8 cup capacity of uncooked rice – enough for 1-8 people
- White/long grain, short grain and brown rice settings
- Useful multi-cooker features – steam, porridge, slow cook, soup, cake baking, crust (tahdig) and yoghurt settings
- High quality 5 layer 2mm thick ceramic coated inner bowl with easy lift handles
- 24 hours keep warm function and 24 hours timer feature
- State of the art Korean designed ‘Motouch’ control panel
- Cool ice blue crisp and bright LED display
- 3D heating technology
- Detachable inner lid, outer steam cap and condensation collector for easy cleaning
- Steam basket, measuring cup, spatula and soup ladle included
- Detachable power cord